Never heard back after going to the sign up page?

Hi there,

I’ve use the joining link (this one) twice now, one in may 21 and again in Nov 21. I got the emails to say the submission was successful but haven’t heard back

Is there some other step?

Thanks,
Seb

Hi Seb,:smiley: drop a message on @directors and im sure they will get back to you, we have just started to have open evenings on Wednesday ( every two weeks at the moment ) and arch 2 has been on the main focus which will be opening this year so it will be twice the size. Keep well Brian D=

@welcome should be able to give you an idea of where you are on the waitlist…I know it’s going down quite quickly

1 Like

Hi Seb,

thank you for signing up with us and being so patient!
You should hear from us very soon. I would say about 2 weeks :slightly_smiling_face:

Meanwhile, we are holding an Open Evening this Wednesday or on Wednesday the 30th of March. If you would like to have a look around the space and meet some of our makers, then you’re more than welcome to come along.

2 Likes

Thanks for the help Brian!

Thanks Dermot, have messaged the group!

Julia from @welcome has replied above: we’re working through a very very long waitlist, but you should be on a mailshot in roughly 2 weeks

1 Like

Hi Julia! Two weeks would be great. Could I get you to check just that I am in the waitlist?