Missing Package

Hi, I’m just starting another discussion about this as I have still not found my package. Has anyone seen a medium sized box from CraftMill addressed to Dani Clode around the space? It was signed for from a Hermes delivery guy on Wednesday 17th. It has about £60 worth of casting stuff in it, and I’ve looked everywhere. Has anyone seen it?

Thanks,
Dani

Hi Dani, ive had a good look round and even looked on all the high places in the clean area but nothing has been found, I would have a good look in the snug , I cannot believe someone has taken it on purpose, you may need a torch to see everything in the snug as the lighting is not that great, I will be back down later keep well, Brian D=

Hi Brian, Yes I had a good look around the snug today and I can’t see it…

Hi Dani, how much do you require for the job I may have some spare at home you can have and could bring it down in the morning if this is of some help to you, Brian D=

1 Like

Hi Dani,

Is it worth asking on the bath estate WhatsApp group just in case it was delivered to the wrong place? The directors should be able to connect you.

Strong odds that Hermes delivered it to a random place in this postcode - they’ve got somewhat of a reputation. They might have even put it outside the shutter and left!

My assumption is that no package carried by Hermes will be delivered.

I’d start the refund / claim process - sorry!

The parcel was received and placed inside a week prior to Danni looking for it

@deanforbes
I came to the space 3 days after it was supposedly delivered and it wasn’t there. Are you sure you aren’t thinking of a smaller package? This one is a 4kg box of plaster and alginate.

Dani

Hi Dani, yes the small package is the one I had seen and signed for a 4gk box (10lb ) would be considerably larger and heavier (thank god you picked up the one on the table ) I have not seen the larger one im sure the delivery person gave it to another arch it wouldn’t be the first time this has happened nor the last, I do hope it turns up for you, keep well Brian D=

@Dani_Clode I was replying to the Missing/Stolen Package post which described it as a package of plaster, so the package I saw delivered to the space is independent of the one received by Brian

Ok! So it was definitely delivered! So very odd I can’t find it then…

I found it! It was under lots of stuff in the snug…

Have changed the title – I don’t think it’s fair to suggest a package has been stolen when it’s likely just mislaid

Also: having gear delivered to railway arches has its own risks, and we ask members to ensure they are on-site to receive any deliveries