Milling Machine working?

Brush caps say they were delivered Thursday- @Gergo_Dala look around the Space…

They’re on the shelf by the sink in Arch1. Where the mail normally sits.

Cool! I’ll install a set in te afternoon! @Ryanf thank you!

1 Like

@Gergo_Dala these get installed? All good?

YES! I dug out a small bench from the old woodshop, bolted the machine on top with the lamp, moved all its accessories under it on the shelf. I tested it and it works perfectly! (we need to find a 2in1 plug to be able to plug both the machine and the lamp in one powersocket)

1 Like

Sweet, nice work!! Can’t wait to see it!

We’re having more working stuff than space :sweat_smile: also can we get a couple mdf boxes for metal recycling? ( I can’t comment under the bin post) we should separately collect steel, copper and brass and spraypaint them to the metals color what it contains, when its full we sell the metal to a scrapyard, and we’ll have money for consumables/tools. Also brass is almost insanely expensive, we should consider sourcing an electric smelting furnace and make steel ingot moulds from pipes to cast round stock.

1 Like

Yea! Well have more space soon! And yes! lets make/get some recycling boxes once start the move…

1 Like

Anyone free one evening to walk me through using it? Then I can write it up and get it on the tool page

1 Like

after the woodshop induction tomorrow?

(edited - ignore previous post)

I can’t stay past 5 tonight unfortunately, tomorrow I’m free though or at the weekend

I have no idea if I can go down on saturday. If you can catch @dario he can show it to you too.

Hi @Sean sadly I’m away. Back the in a week. If you don’t find anyone before I can meet you in the days between the 2/2 and the 8/2z