Meet our new robot overlords

1 Like

Spooky. But if it can wait in a telephone queue for me I’ll give it a go.

Can it navigate those infuriating phone system menus? There’s often no suitable option so you just keep trying until you get through to a human (or is it?)

1 Like

I was at the Google I/O Extended ( I managed to get a free Androidthings kit btw) , the head of the Android team UK was there and he was a bit surprised too xD

Interesting to know if there was also a robot at the other end :stuck_out_tongue:

And how many calls went wrong before they got that one

Apparently (I haven’t tried) if you want to stump Alexa ask how many legs got Donald Trump! :smiley:

Maybe they’d get stuck in a loop and crash the whole system?

What about using it to answer calls, advanced call screening if you like? Or can Alexa, etc do that anyway?

Had a quick look. Is it basically to compete with Arduino?

“However, when you’re ready to go to production, you’ll need to select a certified SoM, such as the NXP i.MX7D. The Raspberry Pi is only supported as a developer platform.”

What’s it got to do with them what you go into production with?

it’s their thake on IoT , is super bloated IMHO, and entiere operative system for switching some led on and off, but , on the good side, you can use voice recognition and opencv

I go this.

Because you will always find the ar*e that sue you because you didn’t specify that the raspberry pi 3 is not supported for production .

Perhaps it is happening now? :stuck_out_tongue:

There is an API I have never used so cannot comment.

Anyways got analogue debugging tools :sweat_smile:

4 Likes

Hahhahaaa!

I think we’ll be needing lots of those after the singularity or is skynet already aware and biding it’s time?