Lol more interviews–

Hi all, I’m Liam– I’m doing a project this year as a Watson Fellow– a maker myself, I’m really interested in why people ~make~ and how they go about it.

Presumably, you all like to make, so if any of you are are free to chat with me about it, I’d be delighted to speak with you. I’m especially interested in gathering different stories about how people came to ~making~, how you came to the makerspace, and what you do here.

I’m also beginning to write a series for Make:Magazine, so (with your permission of course) some of your stories could end up in there. Otherwise, you’ll just inform my personal understanding of making, makers and makerspaces :slight_smile:

So please, hmu if you’ve time– I’m flexible to meet whenever // wherever.

Thanks!
Liam

1 Like

I’d be happy to talk. I’ll be in the space one evening next week - probably Tuesday?

Tuesday could work– keep me posted. I can come down whichever evening (except monday) works for you.

I’m happy to talk too

I’d be happy to chat! PM me if you wanna organise something :smiley:

Hi Liam, nice to meet you last night: and wishing you the best for your fellowship.

‘What brought people to making?’ Should uncover a rich vein of stories.

What kind of time commitment would you think this would take from a member? Just so that people have an idea of what you’re looking for.

I don’t expect these chats to go longer than a half-hour, but this is a place where we can talk about whatever maker-related stuff you all want– so if you think you’ll want to talk for longer, that’s cool too!

1 Like