Laser Materials - 12mm Plywood

Tags: #<Tag:0x00007fa4973086b0>

Hey @lasertechs

Looks like the space is out of stock of 12mm ply. Are there plans to get anymore in?

Thanks,

We couldn’t get 12mm last order…

See if you can find a supplier and let @smjmaker know?

Cheers

1 Like

https://www.timberite.co.uk/12mm-poplar-laser-plywood

2 Likes

Thanks Petra.

There’s a £125 min. order, and I wouldn’t need that much. @smjmaker any chance this could be stocked in?

Cheers,

1 Like

Yup, I’ll get onto it, thanks @petra :+1:

3 Likes

No worries.

OK, just requested top-up for my card for this order so should be on its way soon enough… :slight_smile:

1 Like

Nice one, thanks!

1 Like

Hi,

Just had confirmation by supplier (Timberite) that package was delivered today for me (laser cutter supplies) and signed for by R. Richard?

Could anyone who is at the space please let me know if they see the package and then just stash it somewhere and I’ll be down, probably at the weekend to prepare it for the laser cutter?

Thanks, Steve :slight_smile:

1 Like

2 Likes

OK, laser cutter 12mm plywood is now cut to size and available in the MakerSpace shop and on the shelves… :slight_smile:

3 Likes

I’m also planning another order for 3mm and 4mm as 3mm is completely out of stock again and 4mm, just a few left.

It seems that with all the new members and the laser cutter being so popular it is going fast!!!

Hopefully these will be restocked in next week or so…

2 Likes

Great, thanks Steve!

1 Like

Hi Steve. What size do you cut the sheets to?

I usually buy 1220 x 600 and so with 3mm blade loss on table saw they end up around 405 x600mm