Laser inductons

Tags: #<Tag:0x00007fa498fb8eb8>

@lasertechs
Hello. After a long wait I’m finally on the threshold of joining. Hooray! Before I take the plunge though I just wanted to check the availability of laser inductions as this is my primary interest - initially at least.

I’ve spoken to Petra already about this as I met her last year when collecting mask kits however I thought it best to put it out here also rather than keep pestering her.

I have quite a bit of experience with lasercutting already on both Trotec and Epilogue machines so it really would be just a refresher. I’ve also expressed a keen interest in being a laser tech myself as I feel it would be beneficial getting to know the machines better.

I am hoping to attend the open night on Wednesday so look forward to meeting some of you there.

Best regards
Nick

2 Likes

Hiya!

That’s great! We are desperately short of Techs (people that maintain the machines and do inductions so others can use them) in all areas… So if we can work with lasertechs to get more of you, and lighten the load and increase the inductions that would be awesome!

See you Wednesday!
Andy

Two laser tech inductions lined up.

4 Likes