Key fob activation 13/02/18

Hey! I stopped by to get a key fob today around 19.25, please can you link it to my account? @directors

Hi Emma,

It should activate automatically when your first payment clears.

Reminder to all members that the key fob process is different now, you no longer need a director to do anything to get the fob working.

Just to check: did you go through the ‘members kiosk’? The.screen by the kitchen.

Not sure what that is? I asked someone if I could get a fob, he tapped it on the door for me and said to let you know the time on here so it could be linked to my account. Is that correct?

Ah, we have a new way of doing it! Next time you’re in the Space find the screen at the end of the kitchen bookshelf, move the mouse and follow the on screen instructions.

Do you know who did this?

My bad, I haven’t been introduced to the new system.

Was wondering what that computer kiosk thing was for…

1 Like

Absolutely not a big deal!

Newest members will get an email telling them about the kiosk when they sign up, but anyone who joined before the recent membership update won’t know about it.

Ok thanks! I recently signed up but didn’t get an email about this. Could you also tell me how to sign up for inductions? I can’t find where to add my name.

Your membership should go live on 19th Feb, or shortly afterwards. Then members areas on Discourse will be visible to you and you can sign up to inductions. Look in categories > admin > induction settings.

EDIT: induction sessions! Not ‘settings’

Ok great thank you! :slight_smile: