Is anyone travelling past/near Macclesfield to London anytime soon? SLMS needs you!

We’ve got a new saw for cutting metal neatly/spark/dust free etc but we need to get it home - anyone able to help? It is currently in Macclesfield.

Cheers
Calum

I’m very happy to go and pick up from Macclesfield in the van.

Going to Italy next week so it would have to be after that.

Send me details and i can organise…

7 Likes

done

1 Like

It’s all arranged for Saturday. I’ll go up Saturday camp over night and come back with the new toy on Sunday

1 Like

(Ignore - got these details now)

Can someone send me the full details of what I’m picking up please.

I’ve got the address etc I would like details about the item and any extras so I know exactly what to expect to collect.

Who’s around on Sunday to help get this out the van?

It might be quite heavy.

Hi will anyone be around to help get the new metal saw out of my van on Saturday evening?

I don’t know exactly how heavy it is but looks pretty heavy. I think it’s going to take a bit of muscle. Probably three peeps to be nice and safe.

(I’ve realised I can’t sleep in the van if there’s a massive saw in it, so I will be driving there and back on Saturday)

How big is this thing?

Is this likely late Saturday evening?

9am start …

3 Likes

1 Like

Good work guys :muscle::+1:
I’ll be going by the space on the way home around 21:30 so will check status later on.

Meet a really nice guy from Trade Skill.
They used to train young local kids in Trade Skills and find them jobs.

They’re selling off their equipment as they’ve lost funding from the government and need to close down.

What a shame.

4 Likes

It’s in the van and in its way back to MSHQ

2 Likes

ETA 9pm

1 Like

What’s the status?

Arrived and @deanforbes and @Will and @Ty_design with @boldaslove put it on place.

1 Like

Well done guys :+1::muscle::clap::clap::clap:

All done!

4 Likes

Plus free tool box (in Markerspace Red) and assorted bits and bobs…

2 Likes