Interest in weekday wood inductions

Just gauging interest at the moment: would people be interested in a weeknight woodwork induction?

My thinking is this: with five people rather than ten we might stand a chance of getting through the foundation material in less than four hours. If there is interest I may give it a go in November.

Gentle reminder before discussion: please try and keep discussion positive. Inductions are run in tech’s own time, on their own schedule. Even if this happened I would not expect it to become the norm!

I would probably be prepared to run a few of these as well - I know some people have been missing out on inductions due to not being available at weekends

1 Like

I’ve done mine now, but would have jumped on a weeknight session.

Same applies to forthcoming machine tools sessions - I’m much more likely to attend on a weeknight.

1 Like

Same here, generally weeknights are best…

Oh I can respond in a positive way to this question :wink:

I can do either weekends or weekdays, but long term planning is always tough in my current project - a week or two ahead should be doable. Thursdays and Fridays are easier, Mondays not at all.

Oddly enough on Weekends I am one of the weirdos who finds it much easier to make time at 08:00am than in the afternoon…

I’d definitely be interested in a weeknight woodwork induction.

1 Like

If there is interest I may be able to run one during the day on a weekday at the end of the month when I have the week off…

Yes, I need it to be during the week.

Plus one here, I’m invariably at work on the weekends.

Would be up for router and table saw inductions

anyday weekday or weekend is good for me