Induction videos - edits hand over (Premiere)

I think I’ll be quitting (is suspending a thing at all?) my SLMS membership in near future - I love the place, but have not used it half as much as I though I might be able to.

I edited the induction videos (meant as a way to help out with the inductions backlog, etc.) - The videos are not complete, since they do need some more filming and then editing, but team @video got a good amount of work already done, so I’d like to check if anyone wants to take over the edits?

Let me know in case of any questions!

1 Like

Sorry to hear that.

You can cancel your direct debit subscription by logging into your profile on the membership system. In future you can easily set up a new subscription if you want to come back.

1 Like

Sorry to hear that, thanks for all your hard work!

1 Like

Hiya luke,
Have you found anyone to take over the edits? Is it just editing or is there filming to be done? I’m keen on taking over the editing, I have premiere but my dslr isn’t great quality…
Also how large are the files in total?

2 Likes

We still have a days shooting to do .

All help will be appreciated :grinning:

I don’t have a lot of experience filming but I would be glad to help out in anyway I can! What induction do you still have to shoot and are there rough estimates of when?
On the other hand I’m pretty comfortable with editing if that’s something that needs to be done.

As soon as everyone is available, we need to finish the foundation induction video first

I can get equiptment from work if needed. Canon 5D Mark iv and good lenses.

1 Like

The only thing that we needed the first time was a good mic and a talented monkey in front of the camera

You would also need a camera… thats why I’m offering… but yes a microphone can also be loaned from work if needed, we have no monkeys tho.

1 Like

That’s good to know! Thnx.

I haven’t found anyone yet. I think it’s less than 20 GB at the moment. I’ll PM you a link to what we’ve got so far, so you can get a feel for it.

1 Like

I have a shotgun mic and can act as monkey. Also have a camera and lenses so can film it too if needed.

1 Like

If you need a hard drive to plop this onto at some point then I can be available.

Thanks, Tom - we’ll keep this in mind.

Hi Damian,

The induction video process is rolling again. Audio action with shotgun mic would be much appreciated; are you still up for this?

Yeah totally up for it. Have you got any days in mind?

I can get access to sennhesier wireless lapel microphones of that’s easier for you btw.

Hey Martin
Really would like to be part of the whole video induction thing as a way of giving back so to speak. I have a photo background so probably would be good to have around and as always with these things it’s good to have a set of knowledgeable hands to help out. Totally understand if you feel my help isn’t needed but please feel free to call on me regardless.

1 Like