In need of some wood

Hi Everyone,

I only use reclaimed wood for my work and my stock in getting low, so here is a little call out incase anyone has some spare.

Pallets, old beds, scaffold boards, Anything basically as long as it’s wood😂

If anyone could bring anything to makerspace for me and let me know so I could pick it up.

I understand that some items are too big to bring to the workshop, but I do have access to the car on weekends and some evenings as my partner is home, so am also happy to collect.

Thank you in advance!

I’ll take a look, I’ve got some bits and pieces bot not much but I’m sure as Arch2 progresses there will be plenty of offcuts of basic timber free to grab?

Christine,

I live by the river in East London (Erith) it’s full of wood and they are usually from naval structure that are falling apart, I can point in that direction and help if you need but I will not be able to bring them to the space because ideally it’s a two people work.

1 Like

Hello!

Ah that would be amazing. I don’t always have the car but I do on weekends. Would love to take a look

1 Like

Sweet, thank you.

Ah yes, good shout. Will keep my eyes peeled for some hand me downs☺️

What sizes are you after?
I’ve wood coming out my ears at my shop so can likely sort you out…!
I’m probably running by with my trailer tomorrow to grab more so can drop some off on my travels…
How much you want?
There’s also a tonne of scrap kicking round the Makerspace what ought to be made into stuff rather than cluttering what little space there is…

2 Likes

Def don’t want stuff cluttering up the space do we? :wink:

3 Likes

All sizes really, I’m not fussy as I make what I can with what I find.
Most of my work 10-25 cm wide and the same in length.
I was going to pop down to the workshop tomorrow to do some bit so I can have a look about and happy to meet somewhere if you have some bits in the trailer. I’ll bring my little trolly down to old into.
Thank you.

Left in the outer space

1 Like

Amazing thank you!