In Need of help from Arduino / Raspberry Pi Programmers

Hi I have been working on a project for the last year. I am in need of someone who is able to help me with the remaining task. Put simply I have a custom built CNC machine which is a re purposed 3d printer. It currently operates using G-Code read by a Arduino Mega 2560 + Ramps 1.4 Board running Marlin, Operated via a Raspberry Pi 3 using Octoprint. What I need is for someone who will be able to connect up the Touch screen I have to the Raspberry Pi and for the touch screen to initiate G-code to the rest of the set up. I will provide very detailed Requirements enough for you to be able to do the coding. The UI will need to be able to set up schedules according to time and days then to trigger certain G-code scripts. The set up must also be able to Log the G-code that was triggered and present the information graphically on the UI.

The goal of this project is to put the idea up on Kickstarter and to Market the idea.

If this is something you feel you could help me with please get in contact :slight_smile: Thanks a lot.

Sorry if this is in the wrong Section.

Is not very clear the nature of the collaboration , are you looking for someone to pay or someone to collaborate for free?

Hi Andrea, This would be a business arrangement so payment will be discussed privately should anyone be able to help. Thanks.