I'm Jake - looking for help with electronic circuits

Tags: #<Tag:0x00007fa4921a05c0> #<Tag:0x00007fa4921a0110>

Good afternoon all,

I am contacting you regarding an opportunity to help develop a product, as I am at the limits of my knowledge regarding electronics.

The project involves actuating an LED light wirelessly, which currently is using a hall effect sensor as a switch, that actives a transmitted signal to a receiver connected to the LED light, making the light come on. I am working towards a prototype at the moment, connecting the hall effect sensor to wireless doorbell transmitter and the LED light to the wireless doorbell receiver. I have sketched ideas for the product, however my expertise is as an Architect, and therefore whilst I have some skills in design, CAD/BIM softwares I know little about these components. I would be happy offer a skills transfer session if anybody has knowledge of the components above. Or more interesting perhaps, if somebody would be interested in forming a design team with myself to help really perfect a product I would be open to discussions.

I would be grateful if you could circulate this to members in or around the London and Surrey area whom may be interested in this in the coming months.

Many thanks
Jake Wells

Hi Jake,

The Electronics group meets Thursday night from about 7:30pm, why not pop along and have a chat ?

Courty

1 Like

Hi Paul,

Thanks for getting back to me. That sounds like a great idea. See you then.

Jake

1 Like