Howdy, I'm Grady!

Hi All,

My name is Grady and I’m excited to get involved! I’m interested in all kinds of making but my first project that I have in mind is to design and make a pair of loudspeakers out of wood (and the electronics inside etc.). This is something I’ve done before but never had access to the proper tools to get a nice finish, so I’m looking forward to learning new things and obtaining better outcomes. I’m also interested in making furniture out of wood :slight_smile:.

Hi Grady,

Welcome to our community!

Fabulous project! Recently, several members have built speakers. You’ll learn a lot!!! And I’m sure, if you need any advice, plenty of people happy to point you in the right direction!

If you’re available next Wednesday, come along to the Open Evening. All the details are in the invitation email I’d sent you on Tuesdays.

Happy to help, if you got any other questions!

See you soon at the Makerspace,
Mark

1 Like

Hi Grady,

Welcome to the space. I’ll be running the open evening this Wednesday so maybe see you there.

1 Like

Cheers guys! I’ll be at a gig on Wednesday night so I’m afraid I won’t be able to make this one. I see the next one is on the 5th of April so I’ll make sure to attend that one :call_me_hand: