Hola folks: H introducing myself

Hello, glad to be here. I’m Humberto, a trained lawyer and bicycle mechanic. I’m chuffed to join the space to do some woodworking and textile making. I’m an experienced pro bike mechanic and I know my way around a workshop- happy to talk bikes and bike issues at any time. I’m looking forward to meeting you folks, seeing what youre up to and hopefully getting some synergy flowing. I want to learn welding and improve my woodworking.
Cheers!
H.

1 Like

Hello Humberto,

Welcome to our community! Sound like you’ll fit right in.

If you’re available tonight, you could drop by for Electronics Night which is open to members and non-members alike (7.30pm -11pm). You won’t need a project you can just come and hang out, have a beverage and a chat. Any member will be happy to show you our Makerspace and all the tools.

Otherwise, next Wednesday, November 2nd, is the next Open Evening where you’ll get a tour and you can ask all questions membership (7pm-9pm).

See you at the Makerspace,
Mark

Thanks Mark. I’ll definitely be there next Wednesday :+1:

Hi!

We have a lot of members that enjoy cycling and bike maintenance ! I think @asander1 was going to organise another bike repair event in the next few weeks so check the calendar :bike:

1 Like

Hi Julia,

Not surprised many members are into bike spannering. I’ll keep an eye on the calendar :+1:

Hi Humberto,

Good to have you aboard. Happy making!

Glenn

Thanks Glenn, looking forward to it.

If there’s any Spanish or Portugurse speakers in the crowd, drop me a line!

1 Like