Hi, new member

My name is Jozef and I just became a member. I am a mechanical engineer working on small project and keen to start using the space. I need quick 3D printer and metal workshop induction but I couldn’t figure it out on this discussion how to put my name on some list or when the actual inductions take place. It could be me but can someone help me please?

Hi Jozef,

You need to link your DIscourse and Membership accounts: https://members.southlondonmakerspace.org/profile/discourse - then you’ll see Member by your name here and will be able to access the private members areas and edit the #admin:induction-waiting-lists

Hi Jozef

Welcome!

Discourse isn’t recognising you as a member, as your membership and Discourse accounts aren’t yet linked, which means members areas of Discourse are hidden from you, including the ability to sigh up to inductions.

If you sign in to the membership system and click the Discourse button it should find the Discourse account linked to your email. Click on the correct account and you’ll be sent a PM on Discourse with a link to link the two accounts.

Once your accounts are linked you’ll see all the members areas. Inductions waiting lists are here.

3d printing has a variety if waiting lists and inductions are run by @3dtechs , depending on experience level. Metalwork does not have any inductions yet, @metaltechs can give more information here. We have a range of hand tools available to use at the moment.