Hi I'm Wisdom, a Product Designer and Engineer with expertise in Design, Engineering, Tech and Business / Innovation Strategy

I’m interested in joining the South London maker space to make prototypes of new product ideas and connect with other makers for collaboration opportunities.

I studied Design Engineering at QMUL, graduated in 2020 and have since been working on different kinds of design projects to get experience in industry. My studies have given me skills and knowledge of user-centred / industrial product design, engineering, materials science, electronics, digital / multimedia technologies and business / innovation strategy.

As a Product Designer / Design Engineer I use my skills to work independently and in interdisciplinary teams to research and develop new and improved designs and working prototypes for 3D products, apps, websites and interactive electronic systems. I’m passionate about using my skills to work on projects which solve problems, improve lives and create a positive impact. I have a website ( https://www.wisdomejuetami.com/ ) which showcases projects I’ve worked on in the past and gives more info about my background

Excited to connect with people in this community

6 Likes

Hi Wisdom,

Welcome!

If you’re interested in electronics/coding (and want to see the workshops at the same time) we have a regular Electronics Night every Thursday from 7pm

4 Likes

Hi Wisdom!

Welcome to the community! If you want to come check out the space we are having an open evening on the 30th:

Cheers,
Andy