Hi - I'm Tim

Hi all, I’m Tim

I live out in the suburbs but I haven’t got a shed or anything to do proper stuff in, and my housemates are tired of me taking over the kitchen table! Someone mentioned to me this maker space idea, and it looks good.

I’ve got a couple of motorcycles I’m slowly rebuilding in my back garden, and I do the odd electronic thing but nothing advanced really. Would like to learn about CNC and laser cutting as it’s something I’ve never really touched on. Don’t really do much woodwork but again, it’s something I’d like to do more of.

I have a welder which I’m storing at work - might it be of some use on a long term loan to the space?

I work at an event production company in Lambeth, and we frequently get rid of timber, ply, carpet, cat5 and various other stuff after a show finishes, which might be of some use to people on here. (I’ve read the Donations thing!)

Hi Tim, welcome to Makerspace!

If you ever have any camouflage netting to get rid of I’d love to take it off your hands. I’m creating a kids den-building and construction area in the nature garden at my son’s school, so anything like that that can happily be left outside would be very useful. Thank you!

Hi Tim - Apart from the welding, all the other boxes tick. You will be a much valued member! Welcome to the space!

Hi Tim,

Welcome to the space. Know what you mean about the kitchen table!

If be interested in any upcoming 2x4s, 2x2s,1x2s etc

A