Hi, I'm Raj

Tags: #<Tag:0x00007fa494c17a38> #<Tag:0x00007fa494c178a8>

Hi everyone,

My name is Raj. I’m a mechanical engineer and I work for a small hardware startup in Loughborough Junction called Carv. We’re working on wearable technology for the skiing market. Our company website is at getcarv.com.

I’ve joined the space because we sometimes need access to machinery for prototyping we can’t fit our (quite cramped) office. We’re keen to give back to the community in exchange. The hardware team have been developing products for years, and my colleagues can give advice on topics from data science to marketing and starting your own business. Please let me know if there’s anything in particular you’d be interested in and we’ll do our best to help!

Anyway, thanks for having us on board, and I look forward to meeting some of you in the future.

Cheers,

Raj

1 Like

Hi Raj, welcome. Im hosting the open evening tonight if you want to come along… 7.30pm…

Hi Frazer, would love to but unfortunately I can’t make tonight. I’ve got it in the diary for next Wednesday though!

OK Thx for getting back. Not sure if I’ll be there next week, but look forward to meeting some time…