Hi, I'm Matt

Hi all,

I’m Matt. I stumbled across the space last week and keen to get involved! I’ve mostly making bits of furniture out of wood, although recently I’ve been messing about with with clay and doing some lamp restorations. A few pics below. I teach DT in schools and I’ve been making bits and bobs for Brockwell Park Gardens. I’ve just signed up to the mailing list and look forward to coming along to an open evening!

Cheers,

Matt

3 Likes

Hi Matt,

I look forward to seeing you at an open evening soon. We have plenty to show you and we may even have our second arch finished…

2 Likes

Look forward to it. I don’t suppose anyone knows when the next open evening will be?

Hi Matt,

They happen every second Wednesday. The next one is due on the 7th Sept and should appear in the calendar shortly.

https://discourse.southlondonmakerspace.org/calendar

1 Like

Brilliant, thank you!

Hi Matt,

Welcome and may I say you got some pretty nice looking stuff done. Well done! On a side note, we’re about to get the pottery section up and running as soon as we’ve sorted out Arch2. Lot’s of opportunities to get hands dirty.

Our next open evening will be on Wednesday, 7 September - Feel free to pop in any time between 7pm and 9pm.

Also, you could check out our calendar and come say Hi on an event that is open to anyone, both members and non-members. You can spot these events if they have a green dot next to them, like electronics night on Thursday.

Hope to see you soon at the Makerspace,
Mark

1 Like

Hi Mark,

Thanks! I’ll definitely come to the open evening on the 7th. Look forward to meeting some of you!

Cheers,
Matt

1 Like