Hi I'm Lydia - I like making things on the laser cutter

Tags: #<Tag:0x00007fa49a910e60>

Hi All,

My name is Lydia.

Over the past few years I’ve developed a passion for laser cutting - but sadly haven’t had access to a laser cutter since Covid started.

In the past I’ve made

I’m currently in the process of designing a light up bookcase house (similar to these https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/blogs-trending-50840434).

I’ve also been really inspired by some of the puzzles MSRaynsford has been building so I’m tempted to see if I can create any locking puzzles.

Looking forward to meeting some of you at the open evening next week!

6 Likes

Hi Lydia!

These look fantastic! We have a lot of people that are really into lasercutting and engraving!

I like making maps on plywood and other stuff!
I love these little book nooks! They are just too cute! I am looking forward to seeing your finishing project!

I will be there on Wednesday evening so hopefully I will see you then!

1 Like

Ooo maps are so cool. I saw a comment on another intro thread where someone shared a great video about a laser cut map design video on YouTube.
What have you made recently.

I’m not feeling great today so I’ve decided not to risk coming to the space, but I look forward to meeting you at the next open day.

2 Likes

Yes, definitely come along!

Lovely to meet you today! I look forward to hearing about your projects that aren’t green goo next time I come :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Hey! Nice meeting you tonight :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Lovely to meet you yesterday :slight_smile:

3 Likes