Hi I'm Jules

Hello! I’m Jules. I love making things and was so impressed by makerspace, i signed up at the open evening a few weeks ago. I run and adventure festival so make props and set and fun adventure things! If anyone fancies a look, (or wants to run a workshop in return for free tickets) go to www.campwildfire.co.uk. I’ll be putting a makerspace discount up soon!

Hey Jules - welcome!

Festival looks super cool and very up my street - I’ll have a look at availability and and maybe give you a shout about it if I’m not chopping my way through the Guyanan jungle that week!

Cheers
Calum

Hi Jules,

You previously posted here as @Julia_Lowe - would you like me to move those old posts to @tinkalo?

Hi Tom, i got muddled as i initially signed up ages ago then again a few
weeks ago. I’d love to consolidate both my accounts and sync to direct
debit if that is possible. My email address is this one! Thanks

No probs :slight_smile: - Your account is now linked with @tinkalo and your old posts will be moved over

Hi Jules,

The festival looks so much fun! I saw ‘mask making’ and all light bulbs went on! I’d love to know more about that and would be happy to contribute, if I can.

Kostas

1 Like

brilliant! do you make masks? Drop me a line if youd like to join us / come and run a workshop / hang out!