Hi, I'm David

Hi,

I’m David and I’m a new joiner. I came down last night to pick up my fob and try my hand at a little soldering (trying to fix some headphones). Longer term I’m interested in woodworking and whatever else I can get inducted on. I first used the fob yesterday at 18.44 - does someone need to assign that to me or something? I am almost completely without skills, but if anyone’s interested in economics then I’m happy to talk about that. Also familiar with a bit of Python if that’s useful.

Cheers!

David

1 Like

Hi David,

And welcome! I’ve put your fob on the system so it should now open the door: meaning you can access the space when a ‘keyholder’ member is there. Keyholders are trusted and established members who have permission toopen and close the front shutter. You can usually become one quicklyonce you’re known around the space.

Economics does come up occsasionally: usually in relation to that water/plumbing pipes model. Now what is that called?

As for Python: we have a heap of RaspPi boards, if you’re interested in getting into microcomputers/controllers?