Hi, I'm Clemens

Hi everyone!

I had the chance to pop by several times in the past few weeks to look over Andy’s and Andrew’s shoulders -
happy to work myself through the alphabet :slight_smile: - help a little bit on their projects and get help for my own projects too.
Meeting members and seeing all those crafts at SLMS is highly inspiring. What a friendly community you are!

Myself, I am super interested in 3D printing and laser cutting as well as just having a workshop at the ready.
And once I am up to speed, I would gladly help and share what I learnt.

I have some knowledge about bicycles (I’ve seen the park tool stand - another corner of SLMS I’d like to use) and electronics (how to repair devices or design basic stuff).

I am not a member yet, but would love to join in and help wherever needed. I have got time on my hand to do that.

Thanks
Clem

6 Likes

Hi. Moving on to the “B”'s!

I agree, a really friendly community (I’ve only been a member for 3 weeks).
We have some interests in common - 3D printing, laser cutting, electronics.
I’ve just signed up as a laser tech, so I may well end up doing your induction.

See you in the space!

Brendon

2 Likes

Welcome Clem! He has already helped me out relacing motor bearings on the belt sander!

@directors can we get him a survey?

3 Likes

Hi Clemens,

Skipping over to P and welcome!

Laser cutter is standing stronger than ever with many lasertechs coming on board. Sign up for an induction once you’ve your membership sorted!

Regards,

Petra

4 Likes

Thanks for the warm welcome and help already!
I am eager to get induced.

cheers
Clem

5 Likes

Hi @directors! Can @Clem get a survey? He spent 5hrs yesterday cleaning the snug! :broom: That is real dedication not matched by many!

3 Likes

Survey on its way now!

4 Likes