Hi, I'm Arca

Tags: #<Tag:0x00007fa4963736c8> #<Tag:0x00007fa496373588> #<Tag:0x00007fa496373448>

Haven’t been to SLMS yet but got the subscription anyway. I do electronics and robotics (quite a bit of arduinos and rpis) and I’m hoping to get into 3D printing and woodworking.

Cheers,
Arca

2 Likes

Welcome Arca!

Lots of new tools for you to get your hands on! Electronics nights are on Thursdays, come by just to hang out or bring a project.

See you at the Space!
Andy

2 Likes

Hi Arca,

Welcome to our community! You found the right place and I’m sure you’ll fit right in! You don’t have to wait for an open evening to come by and check out and get your key fob. You are now able to see all the bookings in the calendar and if you drop by on a late afternoon / early evening, there is usually somebody around and you could simply tell them that you are a newly subscribed user and ask them for your key fob. They’ll also show you how to get it activated so you can come and go whenever you like (as long as the shutter is open)

See you at the Makerspace and happy making!
Mark

1 Like

Hi Arca, welcome! The electronics folks are very active, and it will be great to have more robotics going on in the space.

1 Like