Hi, I'm another Jack!

Hi,

I am considering joining. I have always been keen on mini craft projects but never had the space. This seems a perfect solution.

I note there is open days most Wednesday’s? if that the case for this coming one 8th Nov? Will I be able to sign up on the day or does it need to be done before hand online?

Also I would be keen to do the woodworking induction as soon as? Are there any dates for this I can get booked on for?

Thanks in advance,

Jack,

Hi Jack,

Welcome to the space, in answer to your questions (opinions expressed are my own - there are around 250 of us!):

On the evening of the 8th, look out the window, if no intercontinental ballistic missiles are crossing the sky, you’re on! You can pick up a fob and tap it there an then. Then let ATdirectors - I won’t write the at symbol otherwise I might be robbing three people of sleep! - know the time and date. As soon as your payment clears, you’re in.

Search for keyword “induction” on discourse. Then put your name down. There is a bit of a waiting list so if you count patience as one of your virtues it could work well. Also, we are a friendly lot. Turn up and knock, and it shall be opened unto you, ask, and it shall be answered unto you, etc.

Hope that helps!

Hi Jack, I’m actually hosting the induction this week so I look forward to seeing you then!

Hi @CriticalTolerance

Thanks for the open day on Wednesday.

I have done I think all steps to become a member except go the tag sorted for access.

I emailed the director on Wednesday evening but I’m yet to hear anything?

Tag was swiped at 20:07 on Wednesday 8th November. I’d appreciate if you could either forward this to the relevant person or point me in the right direction.

Thanks,

Jack

Hi Jack,
Was good to meet you on Wednesday - unfortunately I have since realised that I managed to give everyone incorrect instructions!

Create a new discourse topic, and make the topic “admin > fob activation request” in the drop down list.

1 Like

Hi Jack,

There were a lot of fobs swiped around the same time one Wednesday, and our system is very vague on timing. I’ll look later to see if I can work out which one was yours.

Hi Dermot,

Let me know if you need me to swing by and re swipe it?

Cheers,