Hi, I'm Andy

Hi all, I’m Andy.

I spend a fair amount of my free time building electronics projects, and now that I’ve just moved to london it’s nice to finally find a place where I can meet and talk to similar people. I’m working on building my own drone at the moment but it’s sucking up way more time than I’d like.

I can help you with your electronics/software projects, especially embedded stuff like Arduino, Raspberry Pi, Robotics, wearable tech, etc! I’d love to help others with their projects, it’s always nice to do something new and have a chat at the same time.

Speaking of, my direct debit is still going through, but I was hoping to join the electronics night tomorrow (thursday 7th). Is anyone around to let me in? (I’ve been told this should be ok to go to)

Thanks!

Hi Andy, welcome to makerspace! I’m sure one of the @electrotechs will reply about tomorrow night. It sounds like you might enjoy getting involed with the event we’re planning on the 2nd March - more info here. https://discourse.southlondonmakerspace.org/t/inaugural-south-london-maker-festival-on-march-2nd-planning-meeting-tonight-at-7pm-5-2-19/12301

Hi Andy,

Come down, no idea what anyone is up to but electronics night is on and we love a natter !

Courty (Electrotec!)

Thanks @SarahJ, @Courty, that’s very kind of you ^^

In that case I will bring my gear and see you tomorrow! I’m interested in a maker festival but I can’t click the topic yet because I’m still waiting for the full account… I’m sure there will be a chance to chat about it in person anyway.

2 Likes

Hi Andy,

Sorry I didn’t get a chance to have a proper natter last night, was running later and needed to get a couple of jobs through the laser.

Hopefully you got the jist of a Thursday, informal, turn up, tinker and if you get stuck there are always people about to help.

Courty