Hi, I’m Sylvia

I’ve been a member for a few months but I have to admit I have a bit of a hard time finding my way around Discourse (not even sure I’m posting in the right place right now).
I’ve been waiting for info about inductions but haven’t seen anything. I was told maybe it’s because my account is not connected properly and that’s why I don’t see all the discussions?
Can anyone advise?

I’m interested in woodworking, sewing and printing inductions.

Thanks in advance.

Sylvia

yeah it doesnt seem like your membership and discourse are linked correctly. hopefully someone else can help you with that.

https://discourse.southlondonmakerspace.org/c/admin/induction-waiting-lists

this link shows a list of induction waiting lists, and may shed some light on what’s available.

Thanks. The link doesn’t work (says “this page doesn’t exist”) so I assume I don’t have access to it. Can someone help me connect my account? Thanks!

Hi Sylvia,

Have connected your account now!

Great! Thanks Dermot. I was able to add my name to the waiting list now.

1 Like

Hi Dermot! Sorry also just getting used to discourse and realise my account has the same issue that they don’t seem to be linked up (as the same message is appearing). Hope you can help thanks so much.

1 Like

Hi Eve,

Should all work now!

Amazing, thank you Dermot!

2 Likes

Hi,

I just realized I probably have the same issue! I just assumed I was only given forum access… Was I meant to be be able to see the induction waiting lists?

Hi, if you’re a SLMS member then you should have access to the induction waiting lists (not that they mean a great deal right now), there’s also a few other members-only areas, but in general everything is public by default

Oh but when I click on the link above for the waiting lists it says access denied?

Can you DM me the email address you’re signed up with and I’ll look into it

Thanks, just did!