👀 hi i’m johanna!

hello fellow makers! i’m johanna from vienna, austria, new in town! i like to tinker, build little machines that do weird things (https://www.stylist.co.uk/life/robot-makeup-beautification/185217) :robot::kiss:, but have a looooot to learn - so I’m very excited to be a fresh member of this diverse group! when you see me, please talk to me, I‘m still a little lonely in London! oh, and here’s some more of my stuff: www.johannapichlbauer.com

looking forward to making great things and friends!

5 Likes

i think i saw you today?
welcome aboard!

thank you! yes, that would have been me. just dropped by and found a patient soul (thank you @petra ) to show me around! see you tomorrow potentially…?

1 Like

Hey Johanna, this is Tom who helped with your fob earlier. Welcome to London and to the Makerspace. Your project with sensation/memory prosthetics sounded fascinating. I’m sure lots of people here would be interested in seeing how it turns out - and giving advice! Look out for the posts about electronics and programming night every Thursday.
Hope to see you for the spring clean tomorrow - great way to meet other members.

1 Like

Looked at your site - you look as crazy as the rest of us, you’ll fit in fine :wink: Wellcome to SLMS!
As Tom mentioned, Thursday evening is a good place to come and talk Electronics, robotics and programming (although the discussion almost always goes off topic and we chat about all sorts of stuff, lol)

Hopefully see you soon.

Courty

1 Like

From one expat to another: Welcome aboard!

:smiley:

—James.

1 Like

thanks everyone!!

oh - a question, not sure where else to put this - but i get errors for the induction waiting list links… what’s the current protocol for the inductions? :scroll: (sorry this might have been asked many times already)

You need two things:

• your first payment needs to clear

• you need to link your Discourse and Membership accounts – you do this via the membership system where you first signed up