Hi folks, I'm Rose

Hi all - my name is Rose (not Gordo), pleased to be here. I just finished a beginner’s woodwork class over this winter and loved it, hoping to be able to join the space and keep learning stuff and messing around with some intro projects.

5 Likes

I’m keen to learn wood working and new to the space too ! :smile:

1 Like

Hi Rose,

Welcome to our community! If you haven’t visited our Makerspace and of course the woodshop, sounds like you should do that asap. If you’re available tonight, there is an Open Evening! You’ll be able to see all the tools and get a tour of the Makerspace. Anytime between 7pm and 9pm will do!

Hope to see you soon at the Makerspace,
Mark

1 Like

Thanks Mark! Unfortunately I couldn’t make it to the open evening this week - but soon!

No worries, if you keep an eye on our calendar, you can also visit the space when there is an event open to everybody like Electronics Night every Thursday or Craft and Textile Social night, every first Tuesday of the month. These events are open to non-members and members alike and you can just drop in and say hi for a chat and a tour!

The next Open Evening will be Wednesday, May 17th and you’re very welcome to drop by.

Hope to see you soon at the Makerspace,
Mark

1 Like