Hi Everyone, I’m Walid

Tags: #<Tag:0x00007fa498261990> #<Tag:0x00007fa498261800>

Hi everyone!

My name is Walid and I’m very excited to be joining the makerspace and I’m really looking forward to meeting all the wonderful people there. The sense of community is enthralling.

I have quite a broad range of interests however I’m most interested in woodworking. That said however, I have some experience in various areas of making and can’t wait to see how I can blend all the disciplines into various projects.
I’m 23 years old and currently still a Medical student, but that makes me quite flexible to come into the workshop at a range of times.

I have set up and paid my direct debit, and I was curious to know if I had to wait until the next open evening on Wednesday, or if I could pop in sooner?

Can’t wait to hear from you guys,
Walid :grin:

2 Likes

Welcome Walid!

Did you sign up to the waitlist with a different email? We haven’t sent invites out in a little while but we should be able to get you sorted out.

You’ll see a notification of a private message in just a second.

Hi Kyle,

I’ll look out for that message!

Hi Walid,

You should have received a new “Welcome” Message in your inbox giving you the most important information to get started.

Your account is all set, and now you should be able to access all the messages that members can read here on Discourse.

Enjoy making and see you at the Makerspace,
Mark

3 Likes

Thank you Mark!

2 Likes