Hi all, I am Gabby and looking to become a member

I have always wanted to restore old furniture as a free time activity / new hobby, but never had a room for it. So Marketspace looks like a fantastic opportunity!

1 Like

Come join in

Hi Gabby, look forward to meeting you. There are lots of people here who want to/ are making furniture. Do you have a project in mind?

Hi Beth,

Well, as I have never done it before, I would like to start off with a small project such as a chair, mirror frames etc :wink: I do have couple of questions and not sure who to ask, it’s regarding the membership. I am just gonna put my questions all here and will expect someone to answer :smiley:

1. Let’s say if I become a member, will I get an access card and will I be able to arrive whenever it’s opened? Or I have to book it in advance?

2. Storage. How long I can store my items / tools for ? Let’s say if it takes couple of days / weeks to complete the project, is there a space where to store it all? And then once its complete, is there a possibility to store the item until I get someone to pick it up?

3. Would love to come and have a look around next Saturday. Shall I just walk-in or let someone know?

Become a member and you will be able to come whenever it open, when we get to know you a bit better you get full access and can come 24 /7

No storage, but if you’re working on something every day and it’s not to big it’s probably going to be ok

Open nightis on Wednesday from about 7

:grinning:

Ok thanks! I am planning of coming down this Saturday. Will any of the member be there to hand ove r the fob?

Gabby

Should be someone about