Hey, I'm Chris!

Hey gang,

My names Chris, I’m not yet a member but am very interested! Got a couple of months break from work between two jobs and am looking to use the time to indulge my creative side.

I’m an embedded software developer/electronic engineer by day but have a real passion for woodwork and am pretty keen on lighting design too. I would be really excited for the opportunity to join the community and will definitely be coming to the open evening next week so look forward to meeting some of you there!

PS: I got sent the pre-membership survey and pretty sure I filled it in but am not so sure if I actually sent it? I think I might have got distracted and left it without submitting… would be great to know if any admins could let me know whether i still need to fill it in?

1 Like

Hi Chris,

It sounds like you’re in the perfect space to make use of the Maker Space.

One of the folks on the @welcome team should be able to help answer your question regarding survey. I suspect you need to submit it.

Take care,

Glenn

1 Like

Hi Chris, I checked and saw that you filled in the survey.

We will send you a link to join us in the next few days. :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

Thank you both for the welcome, look forward to hearing from you and meeting you both at some point!

1 Like