Help needed for urgent woodwork project!

@directors
Hi! Yesterday I came over to SL Makerspace and WOW! What a great thing you have set up… I wish I had known about it before… I would have enjoyed helping set things up…
Anyhow… Yesterday I met Jackie and she told me to come back for the open evening with Frank… which I did and he suggested putting a message here to explain what I need…
I definitely want to join as I have a load of personal projects I’m working on that your space would be amazing for but what I really need now (and how I found you on google) is I’m searching for a space to make some shelves for my friend NEXT WEEK! I only need to use small power tools and I can use my own ones.
Frank said it might be possible to use the space if I am there when others are there.
Please let me know asap as I have to try to find an alternative
Thanks
James

I will be happy to make it happen if you do it when I am there

You will have to join first

Hi James,

It takes 5 working days for membership to go live, so that would mean next Thursday would be the earliest. Plus we have firm rules on what tools can be used without induction (if Joe was there to help and use those tools that wouldn’t be a problem).

Can you make this fit with your timetable?

Hi Guys,
Im going to do it at RARA (up east) as I can get in there sooner. Thanks so much for offering to help… i want to join anyway so that I can do some general tinkering so hopefully see you soon!

1 Like