Hello Tim here :)

Hi there my name is Tim, So pleased to find the space I recently moved back to London as a maintenance assistant at Camberwell Art college but really want to be expanding on my woodwork projects. I enjoy making furniture with industrial techniques like riveting and like to think of ways to use a mixture of wood and steel in a way that isn’t too jarring. I have a degree in Photography so can help out anyone with documenting finished pieces etc! @directors I got my key activated today 14:02 after my induction. Only signed up a couple of days ago so first direct debit hasn’t yet gone through but could you please confirm when my fob will give me access. Thanks

1 Like

Hi Tim, welcome to Makerspace!

Hello @directors I got my key activated on April 15th at 14:02. Direct Debit has gone through, could you please confirm when fob will give me access? I tried it a few days ago with no luck. Thanks!

Hi Tim, might be worth swiping the fob again – and if it doesn’t work let us know the time and date.

Best,

Dermot

Hi Dermot, I tried the fob again yesterday 14th May at 19:29 with no luck.

Thanks

Tim

Looks like you’ve got a broken fob. Throw it away and pick up a new one next time you’re down :slight_smile:

Hi Tim,

It looks like you’ve got a dud fob as I can’t see it anywhere on the door log.

Get another one from the sewing machine bottom drawer and have another go!

You should be able to see a message like “ad******9 was prevented from opening the door” in the ‘space log’ when a working fob is swiped.

Best,

Dermot