Hello, My name is Silver and I'm new

Hi Everyone.

My name is Silver and I joined so that I can work on making patterns and clothes as well as work on my fashion design portfolio.

Is there anyone else who sews and make patterns? I always enjoy working alongside people, and I’m always happy to assist any one who would like to learn how to make patterns.

I would like to come in tomorrow to collect my entrance tag and get stared, will some one be in tomorrow that I can collect it from?

3 Likes

Howdy Silver,

Welcome to the space!

I plan on being in the studio tomorrow afternoon/evening, so if none of the more experienced members are present to help you with a tag, i’ll see about sorting you out.

–James.

@SilverNel, @StudioNelle, @StudioNelle, @SilverNel
:smiley:

1 Like

Hi Silver

I’m not sure if your the same lady I met at open evening. However welcome and as Daniel has hinted I’m a keen sewer and make my own patterns although less recently. I also enjoy working with leather.

If your around in December I’ll be working on creating patterns and sewing a new wardrobe for 2018. I’m clearing out my wardrobe and starting fresh.

That said there are many sewers in the space but a good group to start with is @textilestechs harlequindream am I right in thinking you make patterns and costumes?

1 Like

Hi Silver,

There’s a couple of us in the space now. I’m going to be here until at least 3pm.

Hi James,

What time are you planning on getting there?

Hi chanelle,

I am not sure if I spoke to you at the open evening as I came a while ago (beginning of Oct). I will be poping in and out between now and mid Dec.

Thank you for the group link! I look forward to meeting you.

I’ll be in the space in about 20 min. But it looks like Dermot is already there, and he’s the man to talk to!

I’m just a random guy that knocks around the woodshop. :wink:

Hi Dermot,

Thanks for you response. I will aim to be there by 3.

Hello,

Will anyone be in tomorrow morning?

Thanks

I’ll be down. Not quite sure when yet. Probably around midday, I’ll let you know when I know.

1 Like

Be there about 12:20…looks like the space is open anyway

Hi Silver - would be great to learn to make patterns! Can sew a bit but only functional stuff like tents and would love to learn the process of pattern making/ clothes design etc.