Hello! I'm Tyler!

Hi,

Have been looking for an informal community space just like this in London with access to woodworking tools and equipment. Very happy to see something like this exists.

I’m mostly interested in learning more about woodworking starting from hand tools through the various power tools and eventually working on some small furniture projects.

I’m a complete novice so really interested in getting to know people and learn from anyone kind enough to share any advice. The woodworking classes also really caught my eye! Don’t know if those are still being run?

Thanks a lot!

Hi Tyler,

Looks like you found the right place to expand your skills and be part of a community! Welcome!

If you are available next Wednesday, October 5th from 7pm - 9pm, you’d be very welcome to come to our Open Evening. This is a great starting point and you’ll get a tour of the Makerspace. These Open Evenings happen every other Wednesday.
Alternatively, you can check our calendar for events open to everyone, both members and non-members, like Electronics Night or Craft and Textile Social indicated by a green dot next to them. Any member will be happy to give you an impromptu tour of the Makerspace and answer most of your questions.

Looking forward seeing you at the Space,

Mark