Hello, I'm Ricky!

I’m a 24yo novice carpenter that has skills in CNC machining and some CAD work. I’m hoping to become a member and start a project making wooden handholds for climbing. I currently work freelance doing odd jobs and learning a few other trades such as plumbing/tiling/electrics etc.

Looking forward to being in touch with the team!

1 Like

Welcome Ricky! There’s a few of us CNC nerds in the space. You should have an invite in your inbox; looking forward to meeting you in person!

1 Like

Thanks for the welcoming message Kyle, I don’t see an invite in my inbox currently. If anything, let me know what days and time is good to come and have a chat. Also, I’ve only just sent my pre-membership survey so I should be on the waiting list so maybe that’s why I can’t see it?

Sorry for the ambiguity; it should be in your email inbox, not discourse! I’m thinking about Thursday if you’re free in the evening?

Found the email and made my first payment for membership, I think I’m available for Thursday evening but will keep you posted! Many thanks

1 Like

Hey just wondering what time people will arrive this evening?

Hi Ricky,

Sorry I missed this message! Electronics night is 7pm each Thursday but I was unable to make it into the space until late. I will be in on Wednesday from 7pm on if you’re free to chat? It’ll be open evening til 9 but I love to talk cnc!

No worries Kyle, I’ll pop in on Wednesday evening for a chat. Looking forward to it!

Welcome Ricky.

1 Like