Hello I'm Karen

Tags: #<Tag:0x00007fa4a396a9e8>

Hi there,

I’m an artist working across disciplines but particularly I make textile sculptures and am looking for different ways to make armatures for my work. I’ve also at the beginning of exploring 3D printing to augment some of my work. I"m looking forward to being able to use some of the tools that it wouldn’t be viable to have solely for my own use and also being part of a community of makers.

I can’t come on 30 November but hope I can come by sometime soon.

Thanks

2 Likes

Hello Karen,

Welcome to our community! Our open evenings happen every other week. The one after Nov 30 will be Wednesday, Dec 14th, from 7pm til 9pm.

If you’re keen to see the space and all the tools we got, you could also drop in any Thursday evening from 7pm til late for Electronics Night. It is open to everyone, members and non-members. You don’t need a project to work on, just drop in and say hi. If you’re not into electronics, that’s no problem! It’s also a social event. Any member can give you a short tour of the Makerspace.

If you got any other questions, happy to help you out.

See you hopefully soon,

Mark

2 Likes

Hi Mark

Thanks for the info. I might try and come this Thursday actually - it would be great to see the space.

Thanks

Karen

3 Likes