Hello! I'm Gergo!

Hello! I’m Gergo!
Just call me Greg if you having trouble pronouncing it;)
( to call me grogu [happens] you have to wear a mando suit:D)
I’m a black and silversmith and enameller with almost 20 years of experience, I spent the afternoons during elementary and high shool in an art studio drawing sclupting and doing work on ceramics. I spent a couple years in workshops using turning machinery, and fabricating whatever was needed.
I’m interested in 3d printing and pretty much everything.

5 Likes

Welcome Gergo! Great to have someone with your experience! We are in the process of setting up (or discussing setting up) a ceramics station here… So really happy to have you!

1 Like

Scream if you need help with it!

1 Like

Welcome Gergo! Great to have more metal skills in the space, and there is lots of new stuff I am sure for you to learn/explore as well! If you are interested in CNC we are ramping up inductions now that we have a lot of the repetitive parts recorded, stick your name on the list if you like! https://discourse.southlondonmakerspace.org/t/mini-cnc-induction-waiting-list/15946

Cheers,
Andy

Thank you! That would be good! ( For some misterious reason I don’t have access to that topic.)

Some topics are only accessible to members .I will send you the invitation on Wednesday evening. :slightly_smiling_face:

That explains a lot. See you on wednesday! What time are you opening?

1 Like

7-9pm :slight_smile:

Welcome Gergo! Will you provide the Mando suit? Would love to give tours in it…“this is the way”

It’s exciting to have more “metal” folks part of the space!

I made a couple suits of armour lot of hair ago for historical reenactment, so its totally doable😁

Kyle Barker via Discourse – South London Makerspace notifications@southlondonmakerspace.org ezt írta (időpont: 2022. máj. 3., Ke 12:23):

3 Likes