Hello, I'm Danny, an industrial designer

Hello there,

I’m Danny, and I joined yesterday. I’m an industrial designer by day, working on projects involving drones. Before this, I used to work designing and building flight simulators.

I’m interested in using the laser cutter in the space for personal projects, and am quite interested in the screen printing process as well. I am interested in electronics/programming, but am admittedly not the best coder in the world.

I’m going to pop in this Wednesday evening at some time – I assume I can come whenever (say, 8:30) rather than at the advertised start time?

I’ve become well-acquainted with laser cutters and 3D printers over the past few years, but will be signing up to the next inductions as soon as I can. In the mean time, if anybody needs help with design/CAD (Solidworks), do just ask – I’m happy to help. See you all on Wednesday :smile:

4 Likes

Hi Danny. I’ll see you there :slight_smile:

Sorry I’m late - just got home from work. Heading over shortly, should be there for about 9 I’d imagine :ok_hand:

Sorry Tom, running drastically behind - should be at Herne Hill station for 9.15, plus 5 minutes walk!

Hi Danny, nice to meet you and Ron last night.

Thanks! Was lovely to meet you too – I’ve added my name to the many waiting lists. I certainly don’t mind helping to run a few inductions to try and power through some of the wait lists. Look forward to seeing everyone in the space soon :slight_smile:

2 Likes