Hello, I'm Arthur

Hi all,
My name is Arthur, I am a member/trustee of the Brighton makerspace, Build Brighton, but I have recently moved to Crystal Palace so I am looking for a new home!

I do a bit of metal work and wood work and also some electronics so I am keen to get inducted onto the various pieces of equipment, your woodworking equipment is a lot better than ours!

I will hopefully be down on Thursday night so I may see some people then.

Thanks

3 Likes

Hi Arthur,

Welcome to the space…and south London! The open night is Wednesday but someone will probably be in on Thursday as well.

I think there may well be an opening for a metal tech role . itsnot my area of expertise, @nico.dejong.nz is a current tech but sure he could do with a team mate.

A

1 Like

Hi @ArthurGuy,

Welcome to South London Makerspace. What kind of metal working experience do you have?

Metal area is needing some more input, I am unfortunately struggling to find enough time at the moment.

CHeers,

Nico

Hi,
I have done a bit of mig welding and made a handful of metal frames for projects but not much more beyond that.
I didn’t think South London had a metal working space?

We have tools and a little space, but we’re lacking somewhat in knowledgeable members with enough time to look after it all.