Hello! I am Vinna :)

Hello! It is great to be here :slight_smile: My name is Vinna, I live in Herne Hill and I am interested in artistic projects. I normaly do painting and leatherwork. @directors yesterday (30/August) I received my key and tried to enter at 4pm. I was told that I should message you to let you know that was me :slightly_smiling_face:

Thank you and I wish you all good day!

Vinna

1 Like

Hi Vinna,

Welcome to our community. Activating you keyfob will happen shortly. Usually it takes not more than 48h latest.

If you like, share some pictures of your leatherwork! I’m interested.

See you at the Makerspace hopefully soon,
Mark

1 Like

Hello Vinna! Hope you can make our craft night on the 7th. We have one every first Tuesday. See you around!

1 Like

Hi Vinna,

I’m glad you got your fob sorted. See you in the space soon.

Glenn

2 Likes

Hi Vinna,

your fob is now activated and you can use it for the door and any tools that you get an induction on.
Welcome to the Space!

1 Like

Thank you so much! see you there soon!

1 Like

Sounds very good! I will try to make it!

Thank you so much! I have a couple things in my flickr page but not much… just some wallets ans pencil cases, hopefully now I will be able to improve much faster!

6 Likes

Wow! Those look stunning! I am both intrigued and inspired. I always wanted to work with leather, but never dared.

I just learned we have a stitching pony for leather at the Makerspace. Maybe it’ll come in useful some time.