Hello! I am Harry

I am 24 years old and have recently moved to Camberwell. I studied Furniture design and making at Northumbria University. Having recently moved down to London I am very keen to get to know the community and carry on with my hobby of wood working.

1 Like

Hello Harry,

Welcome to our community! I’m sure you’ll feel right at home in our woodshop. If you’ve filled out the pre-membership survey, you’re good to go. We have currently a waitlist for new members, but don’t sweat, it shouldn’t take too long for a spot to open up.

I would recommend checking out our Makerspace. We have an open evening lined up January 11th from 7pm till 9pm for a tour and a chat.

Also, keep and eye on our calendar for events that are open to everyone, members and non-members.

See you at the Makerspace,
Mark

1 Like

Hi Mark,

I hope you are well.

Thank you so much for letting me know about the open evening, I absolutely loved it. I am wondering if you can kindly send me a link to the pre-membership survey to get on the waiting list. I am struggling to find it.

Many thanks,
Harry

1 Like

Welcome Harry!

Check your private messages here on Discourse for a “Greetings” mesage from Chatty Cathy…

Welcome to the community Harry!

If you haven’t received the survey yet, you can find it here

There’s a member meeting on the Jan 30th, that will hopefully clear the way to empty the waitlist so stay tuned!