Hello from Col new member ;-)

Hi Guys,

Cool space. Really glad to join and hope to meet some of you guys over the next few months.

Kind regards

Col

Hi Colin,

Welcome!

What are your areas of interest? Any projects planned?

Hi Dermot,

Thanks for your email.

Your space is amazing, I am so excited to become part of it and meet some of the other members.

I am interested in all kind of making, I do 2d & 3d design, 3d cad, carpentry, fine art painting & photography, and work in wood metal and plastic.

I’m always working on projects I really love to make new things.

In terms of the kit that you have at the space I will use it all in some context and can probably help set up some of the bits that don’t seam to be used to often at the moment.

I’m trained in City & Guilds Advanced Joinery and worked as a boat builder for a number of years be for going back to collage to study art and design, and then fine art, and worked as a 3D designer for an agency in London, now work on my own projects.

I have a number of items that I would like to develop but never had the resorses so your space is perfect for tinkering about and developing new ideas.

I love furniture design, product design, technology, art and photograph.

I haven’t done much in electronics but I see you have a whole section there and would love to get stuck into that and learn more. There is a sesion on electronics tonight I would love to attend if thats OK?

Really just excited to get stuck in.

Many thanks for your email and I look forward to meeting you soon.

Kind regards

Col

2 Likes

Sounds like you’ll have your hand bitten off!

But don’t worry…

As regards electronics night tonight, you’d need to come as a guest of an existing member, as I don’t think your membership is live yet. @electrotechs, over to you.

Hi Col,

I’ll be around tonight for Electronics Night from about 7:45. you’re welcome to come and have a look / natter as my guest…

Courty

1 Like

Hi Courty,

Many many thanks that would have been great but something has come up now and I cannot make it tonight, but I’ll see you next time.

Many thanks & I’ll look forward to my membership coming through, kind regards

Colin

Welcome @Col3Ddesign. Thts a mighty impressive CV. You’ll definitely get along with a lot of the girls & guys at the space. Also very interested in furniture and woodworking etc. Hope to see you about!

Hi Dale,

Many thanks hope to see you about :wink:

Kind regards

Colin