Hello everyone, I'm David

Tags: #<Tag:0x00007fa4a5925238> #<Tag:0x00007fa4a59250f8> #<Tag:0x00007fa4a5924e50> #<Tag:0x00007fa4a5924d10>

Looking forward to sharing the space with ya’ll.

I do many things; i had studied architecture and I now do a lot of branding, graphics, web design, animation, illustrations, installations, production design…and half the year i live on a tree house eco resort in India which i helped design and build. A massive hobby is to repurpose old tech.

Looking to probably use eeeeeeverything in the workshop. I’ve done a lot of woodwork in the past and most recently 3D printing. Im proficient in a range of design and 3d CAD softwares.

I will pop in tomorrow to the “make the space” session.

ciao ciao!

3 Likes

Hi David,

Welcome. Great idea to get straight into a ‘make the space’ day – you’ll get a good idea of the space and culture that way, and meet a bunch of fellow members.

Many of the tools need an induction session before you can use them. You can find this in categories > induction sessions > waiting lists iirc.

Best,

Dermot

Hi Dermot, Thanks for the welcome. Look forward to meeting the community and getting stuck in.

Hi Dermot, i got a key fob today and was told to inform you i touched in at 14:06. is it possible to assign that fob?