Growth Working Group

It was this bit I was referring to. (I had that originally, and then expanded the quote as it seemed a bit of out context)

This all got a bit pushed back with everyone being busy, but I’ve sent out email invites to the main people to interview from various @roles, I’m hoping someone can join me for these.

We also need someone to start working on how we interview members/a space census.

I’d also like to reschedule our meeting to tools for measuring utilisation, would folks be around next Thursday for this about 19:00?

Sorry Tom,

I need to take a step back from my involvement with space. Would you mind removing me from this group.

Cheers.

You’ll need to ask the directors.

Hi Chanelle,

I’ve removed you from the Growth Working Group

Actually, you’re an Owner of the group so you could have :slight_smile:

Update:

I’ve invited all the @roles to take part in interviews/meetings, but have had hardly any responses from the techs, I’ve sent out a reminder again this week with no replies.

I’m not really sure how we can proceed without their support, I’ve done research talking to other spaces, and intend to do more, but to be honest I am on the verge of giving up as no one is willing to help.

1 Like

I’m back in the game (have been moving house the last few weeks). Happy to help move things along where possible :slight_smile:

1 Like

Shall we have a chat?