Fusion 360 for beginners session

I have downloaded fusion and would be mega happy to take part in a session @Jonathan

I would be interested - I’ve downloaded the app but thats as far as I’ve really gotten…

Ok, interest is quite high… I will post details for a session next week on discourse tomorrow, keep your eyes fixed as places may have to be numbered for the session.

1 Like

Another one to ad.d to my collection! The range of diy lamps I have or are soon to be is pretty large…

Ok, here goes… I have max 8spaces for a beginnners fusion 360 session for wed 10th at 7:30 pm. Chanelle and I will be hosting the session. You will need a computer with fusion already installed and a mouse to attend the session.
@Ana_Nieto has the first slot, the first 7 replies also make it into the session.
Hope to see you there!
Jonathan

Me!

me too

Thank you Jonathan & Chantelle! I will be there!

Yes please!

Me Please! Thank you very much

Count me in!

Unfortunately fusion 360 only works on 64bit windows and my laptop might as well be 8bit

I have it at home on my mac
If I can sort out a laptop or if no one is using the computer by the textile area I would like to be there if there is a space

I can sadly no longer attend on the 10th :frowning:

Thanks for taking time out to let us know you can no longer make it.

Cheers

1 Like

Yes mark, there is space, I can even loan a machine for the session…
the list so far is as follows:
@Ana_Nieto
@Tariq
@Esther_Gladstone
@Geo
@RoyM
@lewisss(tbc.)

That means there are still 2 places up for grabs…

That will be great ! Then I can email it home and work on it from there

Guys I have tried to install the program onto my laptop but it doesn’t have Ram enough to run it, I’ve also tried to download it onto my old mac but it’s too old. Is there any pic/laptop in the space that I could use? If not, would any of you mind me seat and watch next to your machine please :pray:t2:? Thank you!

I have it installed on my very slow but usable old macbook. I am happy to bring it in , but you would need a mouse.

Aw that’s great thank you Esther. I will bring the mouse then!!! Star!

Hey just to confirm I’ll be there at 7.30 tonight