Free 6ft by 8ft shed

Tags: #<Tag:0x00007fa49a3ec3f8>

Hi all,
Hope everyone’s well. If anyone is looking for a shed I have an 8’ by 6’ shed going free in Ealing to anyone who can take it. It’s already disassembled and I can help with loading. Photos below. You’ll likely need a van.

If nobody wants it it’s going in the skip, so thought I’d offer it here even though it’s out the way. It’s in good nick so it seems a shame to get rid of it.

I’m planning on dropping by the space in the near future to catch up now I’m back in the UK, so hope to see people soon!

Cheers,
Ed

2 Likes

Heya! Thanks for offering! Would like it, but when does it need to be picked up by?

Thanks!!

1 Like

Hi Andy, asap ideally - we’ve got a bit of flexibility but really this week. I know it’s short notice - one guy was meant to be taking it but he turned up and his van was only a little one, so he couldn’t get it in.

Ed is back!

2 Likes

God help us !!

About time!

2 Likes

I’d love this if I could get hold of a van but that seems to very expensive these days. I’m assuming youve tried freecycle/ buy nothing groups?

1 Like

Yeah, I won’t be able to get it very quickly - see if someone else can come sooner! Thanks for offering!

1 Like

I know the feeling. We’ve tried freecycle yes, but round here the gardens and allotments really use smaller sheds.

It will pack down a bit more if I took out a couple screws (currently in six piece). If you’re interested do you want to see if there’s a van available at a price you like and let me know?

If I don’t hear by Friday morning I think we’ll be cutting it up. :+1:

Oh hey, Gilbert is a cat now.

Hey Ed! I might be interested, will have to just check if the measurements would work and if I could get a van to you Thursday evening or on Friday but can update you later :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hi Ruby, great! I’ll DM my number and I can get you additional measurements for the panels if you need them.

1 Like

Perfect yes please! Thanks!